“Syrnyky” ukrainian cottage cheese pancakes. Here is how you achieve it. Syrniki are traditional Ukrainian cheese pancakes typically made from a curd-like cheese like farmers cheese. The creamy semi-sweet cheese filling and slightly crispy and fluffy.
Traditional cheese pancakes are undeniably tasty but today we are going to enliven the usual recipe for syrnyky (so Ukrainians call cheese pancakes) with a tender filling. We will make cottage cheese pancakes with apple and semolina. This is a very simple and quick way of making something sweet for breakfast. You can cook “Syrnyky” ukrainian cottage cheese pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of “Syrnyky” ukrainian cottage cheese pancakes
- You need 300 g of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tablespoon of flour.
- You need to taste of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
In modern Ukraine, it is considered as dessert as well – goes really, really good with a cup of tea. So, let's make syrnyky – a Ukrainian name for a cottage cheese pancakes. This is a video from my series "One Dollar Dish" where I am trying to be creative and cooking using products that can be purchased with a discount. Prepare all the ingredients for Ukrainian Cheese Pancakes Syrnyky: cottage cheese, eggs, oats, and optional vegetable oil (sunflower oil), salt, sugar, raisins.
“Syrnyky” ukrainian cottage cheese pancakes step by step
- Mix all the ingredients. Beat in a blender until smooth, to make it easier to form balls..
- Pour a little flour into the plate. Blind a few small balls from the resulting cittage cheese mass and put them on a plate in a flour, dipped on both sides..
- Fry the pancakes in vegetable oil 1-2 minutes before the appearance of golden crust. Then turn over to the other side and also brown until golden..
- Serve with jam, or condensed milk or maple syrup. And sour cream..
Serve Ukrainian baked cheese pancakes without flour hot, add sour cream or jam to taste. Zeppole is what is frying up in The Cottage Market Kitchen today! A special recipe.this is Grandma's Zeppole.my Grandma! Syrniki (Belarusian: сырнікі; Russian: сырники) or syrnyky (Ukrainian: сирник[и]) are fried Eastern Slavic quark (curd cheese) pancakes. In Russia, they are also known as tvorozhniki (творо́жники).