Chocholate pancakes. When the pancakes are ready, pour the chocolate ganache on top. Perfect for Sunday breakfast or as a dessert. If you are a real chocolate lover, you can top the pancakes with chocolate.
Plus, the pancakes are drizzled with a chocolate ganache. The best chocolate pancake recipe ever! Chocolate pancakes with soft cottage cheese weight is easy to cook and extremely delicious. You can cook Chocholate pancakes using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocholate pancakes
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 2 of egg whites, whipped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of milk (more if the batter is too thick).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinammon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 1/2 ounces of chocolate, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter or oil for cooking.
- Prepare of For the chocolate ganache:.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of chocolate chips.
Here is the simple recipe, you may repeat at home. Chocolate pancakes get updated with oreos, whipped cream and chocolate sauce! Get this delicious, quick-fix chocolate pancake recipe for perfect mornings. Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce, Strawberries and Bananas.
Chocholate pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together yolks and sugar, while still whisking, add milk..
- Carefully fold in whipped egg whites with a spoon rather than a whisk..
- Add and mix the melted butter and the vanilla..
- In another large bowl, mix the sieved flour, cocoa powder, and the baking powder..
- Form a little well in the middle and pour the milk and eggs mixture. Stir until the batter is smooth..
- Mix in the chopped chocolate. Let the batter sit for 15-20 minutes..
- To make the ganache, in a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream, without letting it boil..
- Take off the heat, add the chocolate chips to the cream and mix until perfectly smooth..
- Over low to medium heat, pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter on a well-oiled pan..
- When bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, flip and cook it for a minute on the other side..
- When the pancakes are ready, pour the chocolate ganache on top (if the ganache has hardened while you were making the pancakes, you can microwave it for 15-20 seconds)..
- Garnish with raspberries. Enjoy!.
Forget any plans you had for that last minute gift you were going to buy Mom. One thing that I've tried to do since having a child is to start and maintain food traditions. We live far away from all of our family and only see them on big holidays or special. Sprinkle pancakes with powdered sugar; serve warm with desired toppings. (I use a star shaped mold, placed on grill. Keto chocolate pancakes, made with almond flour, are a real treat!