Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries.
You can have Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries
- You need 1 1/4 cup of quick-cooking oatmeal.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 2 of -4 packets of Splenda or favorite sweetener.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberries, washed and dried (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup (optional).
Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries step by step
- In a blender/food processor, combine 3/4 cup of oatmeal, flour, & baking powder. Pulse/blend until oatmeal is fine (about 5 pulses or 4-5 seconds on low)..
- Pour oatmeal mixture into a medium bowl..
- Combine wet ingredients together and add to dry mix..
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of oatmeal and walnuts (if using). Stir until combined. Let stand for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle in sweetener and blueberries (if using)..
- In a large, non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat, ladel out about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of pancake batter. Cook 4-5 minutes (or until pancakes no longer stick to pan) before flipping. Cook another 4 minutes..